I was nominated for the Sunshine Blog Award!!!!
YAY!!! Thank you Marianerika!!!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Include the award logo in your post or on your blog
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself – You can make up your own or you can use mine
3. Nominate 5 – 10 other wonderful bloggers
4. Let the other nominees know they are nominated and include links to their blog
5. Link the person who nominated you
Let the fun begin:
1. Hardcover or paperback, and why?
Depends on how much I think I’ll read it, if it’s something I know I love than definitely hardcover so it will last longer but I’m not opposed to paperback either and since paperback is normally cheaper that’s what I usually get.
2. What food would you never say no to?
Chocolate or lasagna or bulgogi, or fresh-baked breads or jaeger schnitzel or pringles (perhaps the question should have been “what food would you never say yes to?” :))
3. What book are you currently reading?
I’ve got four started right now: The Winking Ruby Mystery (The Dana Girls Mystery Stories, #19) by Carolyn Keene, A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire #2) by George R.R. Martin, Emily’s Quest (Emily of New Moon #3) by L.M. Montgomery, and A Hat Full of Sky by Terry Pratchett.
4. The author (alive or dead) I would love to have lunch with would be:
Alison Croggon!!! I love the Pellinor quartet and I think she’d be really interesting to talk to.
5. If I was going to a deserted island and could only bring one book, except for the SAS survival guide, it would be:
One book??!! How is that possible?????!!!! Hmm, well my favorite book of all time is The will of the Empress by Tamora Pierce so I guess I could manage to survive with just it.
6. What’s your dream vacation?
A trip to Europe that includes England, Switzerland, Austria, Croatia, and Germany or a trip to Salem MA (they have both a witch museum and a pirate museum and a Ben and Jerry’s ice cream shop!!!) or a trip to Australia (which would work great with my plans of lunch with Alison Croggon ;))
7. What are your favorite TV shows?
Psych (how could they end the season like that??!!!)
8. If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title), it would be:
I’ve actually never thought about this, I always figured if I was going to jump into one of my favorite books it would be as myself but India in The Winter rose by Jennifer Donnelly is probably the most like me so I wouldn’t to unhappy with her.
9. The most overestimated book of all times is:
Twilight or The Hunger games
10. I hate it when a book:
Puts in a totally unnecessary epilogue or when my favorite character dies.
Here are my nominees (in no particular order):